I love this girl and all of her spunk! Shiloh is very independent and sometimes willful (a fancy way to say disobedient and unruly). She loves to play soccer, as long as she has the right outfit on and fearlessly leads the team.
Another one of her favorite activities is swinging. She bravely will fly to the sky and back, sometimes singing or just talking. Shiloh has always done everything fast, she was crawling at 5.5 months, walking at 11 months and talking quite early. She leads with her long legs and is always adding extra hops, jumps or stomps along the way.
Shiloh has a fantanbulous smile! This girl is rarely down. She loves music and singing. Her favorite songs are; The ABC's, Rock a Bye Baby, Holy Holy Holy and Jesus Love Me.

Shiloh has a style all her own. She loves purple and pink, and she loves her tutu. She wears that thing everywhere (did you notice it in the soccer picture?). This morning she wore her fairy wings to the library.

It is so fun watching her grow. She has just started to color very seriously and we are working on letter and number recognition. Always quite precocious she is not far behind her brother in most things. Just within the last few weeks her imaginative play has really taken off and her attention span is longer. She and Noah make up little games and giggle and squeal. Shiloh Rae is a both a delight and a challenge and I love her so much!
I love the outfit comment! Tehee! She's so Shiloh... I keep telling people how your kids just get cooler the older they get.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are out of this world cute!
I don't even know how to load pics on my blog... so you're way ahead.