Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Miss Madeline




Beautiful little girl! Madelne is growing up quickly. She is a happy baby and delights us with her many squeals, smiles and raspberries! Madelne loves watching her brother and sister and they often make her laugh out loud.


She is 5 1/2 months old and trying hard to crawl; she can get up on her hands and knees but no forward movement yet! Geting up and getting around seems to be of great importance to her as she does not roll over very often but instead works very hard at getting her knees under her.


Madeline has tried rice cereal several times but still has not decded if she likes it. It will be fun watching her taste preferences develop when she starts fruits and veggies later this month!
Madi reaches for everything, then into her outh it goes! Watch out!


Madeline loves her mommy. Brian commented the other day that Noah and Shiloh would always settle for him but Miss Madi Joy often will not! She is such a precious gift from the Lord and we love her greatly.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah...

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I wanted to answer the question you left in the comments....(I put it in my post, but you may have missed it)...my daughter and I were getting a kick out of how many projects this last week were turquoise and aqua, so I featured a few of those for linky love. I just thought it was fun. Hope you enjoyed it.

    xoxo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete