
My firstborn, my only son, my Noah Bear. Someday he will grow out of that name so I am going to use it all I can now! This boy is something I tell you! Energy that rarely gives out, he plays hard and works hard. His favorite activity: mowing, he follows Brian around our yard mimicking his every move. Of course, he has his own tools! (and maintains a safe distance from the real ones!)
Another favorite activity: swimming! He had his first beach trip at the lake recently and also enjoys the wading pool and his cousin's slip'n'slide.
When it is raining Noah likes to color, dressed like a dog. Aren't preschoolers fun! He went everywhere (even to bed) dressed in this costume for a few days last week. Never fear (most) phases are short and some are even cute!Noah: Shiloh, laugh I am going to say something funny like, um, mongoose!
Shiloh: laughs hysterically.



Wonderful, wonderful... I love this boy!
ReplyDeleteBut... he's growing up! Make it stop.
Let's all just stay here a little longer...
Love, Love!