Thursday, June 10, 2010

I've been Found

Well, I have been hiding for awhile. So insecure in my blog that I would not let anyone read it. It is not funny or exciting like this lady's or witty and elegant like hers. Although, my kids are pretty cute and my husband is wonderful! (thanks hannah!) Hmmm. I am not sure about me having delightful thoughts, but, whatever. Read on! I will just try to make up for lack of funny, exciting, witty and elegant with pictures of said cute kids and stories about my wonderful husband.


2 comments:

  1. Yea! I love your blog! I showed Ethan and he said It looks like Noah got a new haircut- Cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I win.
    Not that that was the point... but I am so excited!!!
    Oh... I love you much, sister deary.
    Thanks for blogging... I haven't even looked at your blog yet... but I'm so excited to do so right now!!

    ReplyDelete