Noah: Mom, we could get some doughnut seeds and plant them and watch them grow, then bring them inside and clean them up and eat 'em! Then we could have a field and turn this whole house into a farm and we could build a barn and grow doughnuts!
and you could have a U-pick stand and I would come pick donuts. I would then can them and freeze them and make delicious breakfasts from them. Donuts! MMMMM...Most Excellent idea Noah!
If everyone grew doughnuts, the world would be a much happier place...
ReplyDeleteI like the way this kid thinks! hehe! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteand you could have a U-pick stand and I would come pick donuts. I would then can them and freeze them and make delicious breakfasts from them. Donuts! MMMMM...Most Excellent idea Noah!
ReplyDeleteThat would be the best kind of farm! :)
ReplyDeleteSign me up for a season pass.
ReplyDelete