
Last week we enjoyed a play date at a local pumpkin patch. The children obliged and I was able to snap some quick "posed" pictures! Madeline cannot believe I let her out of the stroller!

Headache. That is all I can think of when I see this African Watusi and his massive horns.
Shiloh had fun on this tire horse. There was a playground complete with swings and slide,

corn to play in

(big) pedal karts and......

the most anticipated event, the hayride! Our friends Noah and Adison in their orange and black.

Noah refused to let on that he was really having fun.

Madeline, as usual, did not hold back.

Squirting water into a bucket. I mean, milking a cow.
Duck races, I had never seen these before.

Corn maze, with our fearless leader, Adison.


The boys; my kids deemed this sweetie "two Noah" and for a long time that is what everyone called him. There were some yard games, an inflatable Caterpillar and rocking horses in addition to what is pictured above. We were able to eat our sack lunches in a really nice picnic area and the restroom facilities were new and better than I expected. ( I used to never visit public restrooms and could care less what condition they were in because I simply did not use them unless absolutely necessary. Shiloh can now spot a "women's" sign from the other side of the store, usually before I can. I wish we could get frequent user points or something, I would be raking it in at Target. Funny, the things that change when you have children. ) We always have a fun time with our friends and look forward to many more adventures with them!

Headache. That is all I can think of when I see this African Watusi and his massive horns.
Shiloh had fun on this tire horse. There was a playground complete with swings and slide,
corn to play in

(big) pedal karts and......

the most anticipated event, the hayride! Our friends Noah and Adison in their orange and black.

Noah refused to let on that he was really having fun.

Madeline, as usual, did not hold back.

Squirting water into a bucket. I mean, milking a cow.
Duck races, I had never seen these before.
Corn maze, with our fearless leader, Adison.


The boys; my kids deemed this sweetie "two Noah" and for a long time that is what everyone called him. There were some yard games, an inflatable Caterpillar and rocking horses in addition to what is pictured above. We were able to eat our sack lunches in a really nice picnic area and the restroom facilities were new and better than I expected. ( I used to never visit public restrooms and could care less what condition they were in because I simply did not use them unless absolutely necessary. Shiloh can now spot a "women's" sign from the other side of the store, usually before I can. I wish we could get frequent user points or something, I would be raking it in at Target. Funny, the things that change when you have children. ) We always have a fun time with our friends and look forward to many more adventures with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment