Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Birthday



Labor Day was my birthday and while I try to mostly type about my children on here I had to mention my day because they (my children) made it very special. Noah and Shiloh are old enough that they understand birthdays now, so they were very excited for me! Brian made the above cake, from scratch. It took him hours and he poured lots of love into it. Delicious! Thanks honey.
I bet you all can guess that I did not turn seven this year; despite the number of candle on the cake.




We enjoyed the cake very much!



Brian took the kids shopping and purchased several things off of my (rather extensive) list.



Here I am opening my gifts. Sorry about the undies. (side story: one day Hannah was coming by our house to pick something up and when she entered the kids went running for the stairs. Shiloh stopped mid stride "mom why don't I have pants on?" I guess sometimes it just happens)




This past Sunday my birthday celebration was extended as we went out to my parent's house for the afternoon. We ate scrumptious food.






Played in the yard.






Flew some kites.






Yes, that is a fishing pole and a kite.





Noah practiced casting.




My mom and her grand-babies; this was at the end of the day when the kids were tired and less then cooperative.
I am so blessed with family; Brian's parents also had us over for a yummy dinner in honor of my birthday! Regretfully we did not photograph the event. Really I am quite spoiled. Thanks everyone!










No comments:

Post a Comment