Another rainy day called for some creativity to keep the the crazies calm. It worked, until we were finished. We started with this
template and letters that I had previously cut from old magazines.

After some major glue stick action we had these.....

cute huh? Two letters are upside down on Noah's sheet. I helped Shiloh a lot more but already her letter recognition is improving. And here are my little scholar/artists proudly displaying their creations while wearing their pajamas. Yes, we are having another one of
those days.
so would it be wrong to just copy everything you do for school with my kids? you find such cute things! And it would be way easier for me ;)
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures! You made my day :-)
ReplyDeleteMariah@Playful Learning
Sarah and Jessie... I have piles of magazines that I took from work (they gave them! I didn't steal) intending to use them for a craft at the shelter... except I could never think of one. Anyway, either/both of you are welcome to them. You could get together and just snip, snip, snip. :) This was an awesome idea, Sari. Love it!
ReplyDelete