
This picture was taken through the window above our kitchen sink. I think it is a fun perspective and I like how all three kids are in it.
Madeline is pulling up on whatever she can. She practices all day, up and down, up and down. She is also starting to jabber; lots of dadadada (why is that alway first and not mamamama? not fair!) She should have her first tooth very soon, her gums are very swollen and her chin/neck/ shirts are constantly wet from the drool. Madeline has also finally decided she likes to eat some solids (yay!) bananas are her current favorite.

Fun colorful beach towels! I like pretending that we have a lake house by draping the towels on the deck and trying not to think of all my chores inside. A little vacation.

Fun colorful beach towels! I like pretending that we have a lake house by draping the towels on the deck and trying not to think of all my chores inside. A little vacation.
Shiloh really enjoyed the sprinkler. Noah does not like getting his face wet so he preffered the wading pool.

All of this splashing (and the hole) means I have to fill the pool at least twice while we play!

No, you are not dreaming, my lens fogged up bringing it from the cool indoors into the humidity.
This was the first time Madeline actually enjoyed getting in the pool and playing. Usually she just cries at any attempt to get more than just her feet wet. Unfortunately, I had already taken the camera inside so I didn't get pictures of that.

All of this splashing (and the hole) means I have to fill the pool at least twice while we play!

No, you are not dreaming, my lens fogged up bringing it from the cool indoors into the humidity.
This was the first time Madeline actually enjoyed getting in the pool and playing. Usually she just cries at any attempt to get more than just her feet wet. Unfortunately, I had already taken the camera inside so I didn't get pictures of that.



Too fun! I love the bit about draping the towels and pretending you have a lake house... I would totally do the same thing!! ;-)
ReplyDelete